Monday, January 16, 2012

Feature requests

Since launching WikiPack in open beta, it’s been great getting feedback from the brave adventurers who have become early adopters. It’s been especially exciting because I’ve held back on building features until I’ve had demand for them from real users, but the features that I wanted to build myself have been the most requested, so I must be on the right track.

Even though I am scratching my own itch with WikiPack, I really want the features to be community driven, so towards that end I’ve made a simple feature request form that I’d love WikiPack users to fill in. If you haven’t already tried it out, head on over to http://wikipackit.com and signup now.

There’s also the user forum if you’d like to discuss any of these ideas, or add any of your own.

Click here to open the survey in a new window.

No comments:

Post a Comment